KTP 1000 Basic DP Recipie

milhaushk

Hi, I have a question why he can not at the panel KTP1000 Basic DP tag used both for object and at the same time for a recipe? For other panels me it works without problems but on panels KTP me not? Is there any other possible solutions?
thank you

clear

Hello,

It's not really clear what your problem is.

If you make a tag in WinCC Flex that is used by the recipe, then that tag is not directly linked to the PLC. When you place an IO field with a link to that recipe tag, then you actually fill in a recipeparameter. It will only we sended to the PLC when a recipe download is done. If you need to link to the same PLC variable, then you must make seperate tags, on tag for the recipe managing and download and one for your other function like showing the actual value that is active in the PLC on the HMI.

Kind regards,
G

Hi, I have a question why he can not at the panel KTP1000 Basic DP tag used both for object and at the same time for a recipe? For other panels me it works without problems but on panels KTP me not? Is there any other possible solutions?
thank you

hello
Thank you, but for other panels, for example, TP 270 can be used as a TAG for data PLC as well as recipes. I'm TAG must DB1.DBW1 and displays the values in the IO Field, and the same ones TAG DB1.DBW1 use in the recipe, for example recipe element1. At KTP panel'm not. Does this mean that I have to finish in the PLC DB and some function connected the to it?