Local display

cornbread

Lifetime Supporting Member
A bit off topic, but I have an application where I have AB PLC controlling a 753 drive. I've been asked to add a local display by the pushbutton station to show the drive hertz. Looking at 4-20 ma signal. Wondering what others have used in applications like this?

If your just looking to display 1 value from 1 analog signal, I have used these many times in the past. May be cheaper and easier than setting a HMI.

https://www.ia.omron.com/products/family/576/

BCS

Just googled the redlion cub4 and see that it is also just a panel display/readout....not very familiar with redlion so I thought it was a small HMI that was being suggested. (Obviously it is not)

The redlion product looks to be cheaper (less expensive) and will probably be more readily available than the omron I suggested.

Anything along these lines would work though, there are lots out there.

BCS

Redlion for the win....For single value displays I've used them for 20+ years and the ones I put in 20 years ago still working.