Logic Pro Files

Elijah58

Just wondering, is there a way to export files created in Logic Pro to RSlogix 500, not needing to do this just wondering if I create one in LP can I get it to RSLOGIX without re writing?

No, LogixPro is a program developed by Bill Simpson (a member of this forum) and is not a Rockwell Software program, so it cannot use the same routines as used in RSLogix 500. The best you can do (and I do this all the time) is split your screen with both LogixPro and RSLogix loaded, and then copy-and-paste the rung comments from LogixPro into RSLogix. If your LogixPro program is well written, by copying the rung comments from LogixPro, you have half the battle won.

Where I used to work, the maintenance mgr had ab logix pro 500 and I had the standard version.
we had no issues with it. but if you use vb code in the program or other features specific to logix pro, you will have issues.

regards,
james

Last edited: