LogixPro Silo Simulator

How would any of us be able to send you code without you being able to tell us what you want it to do? The project must be defined first!

The first step in any automation project is to define WHAT you want it to do. Make a flow chart or a process narrative or whatever it takes to define your project. Show every step, plus every transition between steps. How do you detect faults? How do you reset them? How does the operator start and stop the system? etc. etc. etc. Do this BEFORE you ever start trying to write code.

Then define your I/O requirements. What devices do you need to do what you need to do?

THEN you ~might~ have enough information to start writing code.

but the main problem (i said it before and im saying it again) is that i dont know anything about this programme and dont know what components do and those some kinds of switches
but i need the bottle line simultion and i need that all works ok(that track is moving and bottles on it and that sensors are working to detect broken bottles )

The purpose of the logicpro software is to teach. You will never learn if we do the work.
The great thing about software simulations is that you cannot break anything. It's just software. So start trying things, experiment, see what happens, there's nothing to lose.
Worst case, you totally screw up and start over, so what.
Try something, evaluate, try something else, learn a little, apply what you learned, try again.

Get the general idea?

Good luck.

Ok, As it has been stated - nobody is going to do it for you. The old post you saw was really a mistake and, if you read it, was only posted becuase the poster was short on time.

You are taking a class and you have to do what it takes to do the work or drop the class or fail. That simple. I would bet that anyone that has any college (or other) class experience has had a poor instructor. Oh well that just means you have to work harder to learn. Doesnt mean you can. There are all kinds of resources on the net that can help you LEARN this stuff. You are welcome to visit my sites if you want - they are all free. This site right here has tons of info in or out of the forum. I pointed out an area that you might want to look at in your program. I also pointed out that you could run your program 1 scan at a time to figure out how it works. It's not rocket science! Take some time, learn the basics, then come back with some constructive questions and you will have tons of people tripping over themselves to help you here (unless you have destroyed that with your previous attitude).

I might add that unless you can work your way though the path I just set out for you, you might want to consider a different course of study. Yeah harsh but real.

Russell

ofcourse i can learn all about it and finish that solution by myself but i tryed to do like this becouse i dont have much time and i have been ill and missed most of class this year

but i didnt want to be a pain in the ***

You could have learned and solved the exercise with the time you have spent trying to get someone to give you the answer! The problem here is you are fishing in an ocean full of people that have spent way too many late nights banging their heads against the wall trying to solve one problem or another. Half of industrial automation is persistance and sticking with the problem until it is solved.

Russell

And I've already told you the first step -- and you have yet to demonstrate that you've applied any effort. Try first, then ask -- we'll help.