Master Slave

Your areas are mapped together in the Master DP configuration.

In that example Master QB40 ==> Slave IB40
and Master IB40 <== Slave QB40.

You can address what you like, it could just as easily be QB120 ==> IB2.

The example Siemens gave shows how an input in on PLC is passed to an output of the other PLC .... VIA .... the DP mapped I/O.

You must not changed DP exchange in HW - all stays at 40. You must change slave DI/DO module start address in HW config to 124 and download changes if you want exactly Q124.0 in slave.

Master and slave:
A I124.0
= Q40.0
A I40.0
= Q124.0

Similar Topics

Hi i using Kinetik 300 2097 driver control by EIP with using move absolute and incremental for motion , but i want to add same driver and motor as...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have an example project of the cm ptp ET200 SP HA with 410-5H DCS (PCs7 9.1 SP1) for MODBUS MASTER/SLAVE communication ?
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to create an AOI that will retrive the clock datetime bits from a master plc through a generic message read instruction and...
Replies
Views
Hello, I know little English, I want to use 4 plc cqm1 as slave (modbus), and hmi delta as master. Unfortunately, I cannot establish rs485...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am quite new to PLC programming. The master would be a Beijier HMI (iX T12B SC) and the slave a Beijier Nexto (XP340). I have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom