Micro 8xx comms

Lemming

Hi all

Anyone know if the new V6 firmware for the AB Micro 800 PLC's allows the CIP serial comms to be targeted to a station address ?? ie > 2 PLC tied together with serial radio's, and each being able to msg specifically to another PLC... I know this wasn't supported in V4

Also is the CIP serial pass thru feature fixed ??

Going to a site next week with 4 x 800 connected with radio, and want to tidy the comms up if the firmware adds the required functionality..

Cheers

Last I checked micro800 firmware was at 2.012. Not sure where you are seeing versions 4 and 6. Are you talking about CCW version numbers?

I know that updating to V4 from a lesser version is a pain - not easy to do. but achievable

CIP works well but not sure if your issue is solved though