Micrologix1500 can i vary an output voltage from a prox?

That's because the word address O:1.0 is retentive. If you want it to go to zero you are going to have to move a value of zero to it.

Last edited:
Thanks Mickey for the advice. This is the first time I have ever used a MOV control, analog card, or a integer. So I am pretty lost. You said I needed to add a 0 to my O:1.0 I tried many times but I couldn’t get it rite I’m sure its me. Any more help on where to put the 0. also I’m unsure if you red the whole post I still haven’t even hooked up my prox. And I know without help ill never be able to tie it to my output.

you will need to look a the SCP instruction
to accurately control the Analogue card
have a read of the help command -

I am not sure what you are trying to accomplish but see picture below.

If the trigger is true then whatever value is in N7:0 will be moved to the output word ( O:1.0). If the trigger is false then a value of zero (0) will be moved to the output word ( O:1.0)

move_zero.png