Micromaster 440 on Profibus

kram23sub

Hi, I have an intresting problem: I replaced a mocromster vector drive with micromaster 440 which was running on profibus. I made the hardware configurations on the PLC program but retaining the addressing for the previous drive.
The new drive is getting the set speed frequency values from the HMI but does not run.

When the command to run is enabled from HMI, the output frquency setpoint is flickering on the Data block(online view). I wonder why its not stable.

I realy need Help.:eek:

Just checking the obvious first:

have you been through basic drive commissioning and set up rated voltage, motor current etc etc? Ensure you have completed the commissioning, there is a bit set that enables the drive to run once fully commissioned. If this bit is not set, the drive will not run.

The "drive ready" light should be lit.

Have you configured the command source / setpoint source correctly? from the manual they look to be P0700 and P1000 respectively.

I'm typically a Danfoss guy so all I've done is a quick look at the manual, but these are all the same things I'd have to do with a Danfoss so it's probably not far off!

Hi, I have an intresting problem: I replaced a mocromster vector drive with micromaster 440 which was running on profibus. I made the hardware configurations on the PLC program but retaining the addressing for the previous drive.
The new drive is getting the set speed frequency values from the HMI but does not run.

When the command to run is enabled from HMI, the output frquency setpoint is flickering on the Data block(online view). I wonder why its not stable.

I realy need Help.:eek:

Is your 'mocromster vector' a Micromaster 3 Vector?

If it is, there are some differences how to enable and start the drive, you might find something of interest here:
http://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/view/en/31279949

Here is a snapshot of a variable table with a running MM4. You can see which command bits that are set (the language is Norwenglish
icon10.gif
).
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showpost.php?p=422940&postcount=15

And make sure you have set P700 = P1000 = 6.

Kalle

when speed sp is blinking it is because the start command has not been initiated. probably because of data block being different from the old one