Millivolt signal distance?

I would think you would see a loss from each conversion that would add up to an unacceptable variation.

But...since this thread was started almost two years ago...I am guessing OkiePC's problem is no longer an issue. :)
Well, the fluctuations from the scale are still there but well within tolerance for overall batch weights.

The thrust of my original post was to prove that the blender scale was not a suitable means of proving the manual introduction of small bags of spice. One leader didn't understand why we couldn't use a 0-10000 pound scale to tell when and how many 20 pound bags of spice the operator added (with the blender paddles turning by the way). Now he gets it, so, yes, the problem went away you could say.

Similar Topics

Hi, Does anybody know of an industrial wireless (2.4GHz) which will transmit a simple mV signal? I need to input a 0-15mV signal at one end...
Replies
Views
Guys, Does anyone know of a Millivolt source unit that is pretty accurate for simulating a load cell that is working off of 0-10volt? Eli
Replies
Views
Hi, Been a long time since I have been on here. I have a 1771-IFM Fast Millivolt card that I just can't seem to get to work. I am having a...
Replies
Views
Hey all. Another question. I have a O2 sensor that is putting off a volt signal. However, I need to adjust this voltage down by 1 volt for the...
Replies
Views
I am not sure why this is requested, but it was asked. Currently I have one PLC , with one output to a relay, turning on a field equipment (just...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom