Minor Error Bit

Note that, in certain situations not relevant to the current thread, unlatching the trap at the end of LAD 2 is not a guarantee that the trap can never be 1 at the end of LAD 2.

Specifically, if an time interrupt or event routine interrupted LAD 2 and put a 1 in the trap after LAD 2 put the 0 there but before LAD 2 completes, then a major fault would result.

Granted that would be a very rare, very hard to diagnose, event, but it would also be easy to prevent.

Similar Topics

I have a SLC 5/05 that faulted with a S:5 minor error bit and I can't figure out what that is. It says "A minor error bit is set at the end of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Does anybody know, how to determine location of rung that has error: "A minor error bit is set at the end of the scan. refer to S:5...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a porject using controllogix L62, There is some minor error which is cause by assign big integer to INT data type, But it's...
Replies
Views
Dear Team, I need experts advice on how to resolve the problem below : We have two 1756-L55 RSLogix5000 Controllers installed in a redundancy...
Replies
Views
When did FactoryTalk Services get intertwined with ControlLogix? I ask this because I have been on Studio 5000 ver 31 up for a while and forgot...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom