Mitsubishi FX5U/GXWorks3 question

IdealDan

Hi Guys,

Who amongst us has worked on Mitsubishi FX5U with Analog extension modules and GX Works3?
Please, I will need your support here.

CLARIFICATION NEEDED ON THE FOLLOWING:

1. Proper I/O addressing (is it X0, X1, Y0, Y1 etc or X000, Y000, or are Tags ok) and how to link it to the appropriate I/O point that device is terminated/connected to(its ALIAS- like in logix5000)

2.Hardware Configuration (is it same as modular hardware config or is it configured as compact? If as compact How is it configured?

I will appreciate your responses
Regards

Similar Topics

Hello there is a way to do the polyfit on 3rd degree on this plc. for imput i have a munimum value of 5 X and 5 Y value for example Measured...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am after some assistance setting up kepware to take tag data from an FX5U PLC, I have tried many many port numbers and still cant get a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Mitsubishi FX5U PLC where I cannot established communication via ethernet port of my computer. Search all videos and follow all the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am having a hard time trying to get a connection between this two devices. I am already lost on what went wrong. Please help me~~~...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to have FX5U plc using sinking inputs and an expansion module FX5-16ES with sourcing inputs? The plc has relay outputs so NPN/PNP...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom