Mitsubishi GX Developer Special Relays

Jhona

Hi!!
Could someone please help me find a special relay command (not a real relay) that stays activated when it receives a pulse from a NO contact (X0), and desactivies when it receives a second pulse from the same NO contact (X0)?
I hope you understand me... Help please....

Last edited:
Check out the ALT function

From the manual...

Every time the command input turns ON from OFF the bit device specified is alternated (from ON to OFF or OFF to ON).

Thanks for the info guys! Now I have an other problem... I can't find any info of the ALT command and my HELP opcion on the Gx developer send me to a windows help and that doesn't give nothing :(
I already download some manuals but, as I said theres not much info of the ALT command... Can some give a quick example? PLEASEEEE

Thanks for the info guys! Now I have an other problem... I can't find any info of the ALT command and my HELP opcion on the Gx developer send me to a windows help and that doesn't give nothing :(
I already download some manuals but, as I said theres not much info of the ALT command... Can some give a quick example? PLEASEEEE

Really ? I found this on google in 30 seconds:

ftp://81.105.173.212/PLC/Legacy Product/Fx Series/Fx/INSTRUCTIONS/SAU661A.PDF

PS, you haven't told us which CPU you are using......