Mitsubishi help

dploof23

Hello,

I am doing a project with a Q-series PLC using GX Works2. I have 2 analog output modules. (Q64DAN). When I am configuring the intelligent module through the "wizzard", the output value is selectable, be it 4-20ma, 0-5vdc, etc. There is an option for "User defined output". I would like to use this to get a 0-10vdc output but I can't seem to find where such definition is made. Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-Dave

Similar Topics

Hi can you help, have a book stitching machine with collates pages in 8 stages. I have installed a camera system that will give an input to...
Replies
Views
Is there an output or something that is similar to a screen saver, but you can use in the plc to know when the user is actively using it...
Replies
Views
I have a Mitsubishi FX2N-64MR-UA1 processor. The 1st analog output card is an FX2N-4DA. It requires 24VDC power. That card is obsolete. The card...
Replies
Views
I have the FX2N-4DA analog output module and I am trying to send a value to one of the channels to give me a 0-10v output. Does anyone have any...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom