MM440 - braking problem...

mitar

My program is doing fine...
Motor move and stop fine, but I have one problem. When I stop motor in one position I want to "lock" it there, but I don't know how...
The problem is when it lift cargo it displace from original position.
I'm controling motor via PROFIBUS.
I look at P1215 (on MM) for motor holding brake and set up on 1, I set up parametar r0052 on C in P0731-P0733, but nothing...
Can somebody help me ?

So you have set for example P071 = 52.C ?

And you have physically connected the brake to the output (via a contactor !) ?

And tested the brake prior to running with the MM440 ?

First Jesper thank you for trying me help...

Yes, but today I will change the cable to view if it is OK...

If the brake is not electrically isolated from the motor terminals, it will see the back emf of the motor. this will cause the brake to remain on.(released)
with a VSD external braking system it is important to seperately exite the brake. -
- you do not realy have a choice.