mm440 F0002

senen

HI,
WHEN THE MACHINE RUNS AT 50% EVERYTHING RUNS WELL.BUT
WHEN WE RUN THE MACHINE AT HIGHER SPEED,THE MACHINE WILL RUN FOR A
WHILE THEN STOPPED SHOWING F0002 IN THE BOP.OUR INCOMING VOLTAGE
IS 380 VAC 3 PHASE.I READ r0026 around 503.I read r1242 (635.9)
I checked all the connection ok.ANY SUGGESTION WHAT CAUSES THIS
F0002 FAULT? BY THE WAY THE MACHINE RUNS VERY STEADY.

THANKS,
SENEN

Are you saying the motor is running at the same speed continuously?
Then, at some point during the machine process, the load is actually driving the motor. This energy is returned to the inverter. It can handle this regenerative energy up to some level. Beyond this level a dump resistor should be installed to prevent the overvoltage error F0002 from occuring.

Or does the error occur during deceleration?
Then you could also install a resistor, or you could try to increase deceleration.

Or maybe there's already a resistor installed but it's not correctly dimensioned?

Or maybe the original motor has been replaced?
Then Nick's probably right: The current (=old) inverter settings are too critical and the new motor needs to be (re)tuned.

A bit more info about your machine setup would be useful...

hi guys,
our drive is just set for regular speed control of a braiding machine.no external feedback involve.i would say that the load will be varying at some extent.like i said before the machine will ramp up at a preset speed then it will run for at least 30 minutes for the set speed then f0002 will come on and stop the machine.ANYWAY I WENT TO THE SITE
THAT NICK B GAVE ME.WHAT I DID FIRST IS CHANGED THE VALUE OF P1121 FROM
1.5 TO 3.THEN I ALSO CHANGED THE VALUE OF P1135 FROM 1.5 TO 2.5.I CHECKED P1240 AND IT IS ENABLE.AS OF NOW THE MACHINE IS RUNNING WITH THIS NEW VALUE FOR ONE HOUR WITHOUT STOPPING.I'M SURE I'LL KEEP YOU GUYS
INFORM ABOUT THE PROGRESS OF THIS ISSUE. I LIKE TO THANKS YOU ALL FOR YOUR FEEDBACK.

THANKS,
SENEN