Modbus comms SEL-710 ===> Toshiba T2 PLC

AnaDigit

Lifetime Supporting Member
Has anybody tried successfully reading input registers from a SEL-710 relay "directly" from a Toshiba T2 PLC without using a gateway converter?

I am trying to find a T2 example of how to program a data request logic in a T2 PLC such that it extract the value of a specific register value at the relay that I can use at the PLC. I have a connected the two devices correctly. I just need to know how to request the data, if it is possible, directly. I have used a gateway device successfully before, but would like to do it directly now.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

AnaDigit..

Similar Topics

Hello all. I am trying to read out the values from a Carlo Gavazzi EM340 energy analyzer via Modbus communication. The S7-1200 PLC has the CB1241...
Replies
Views
I am trying to control a Rockwell Powerflex 525 via Modbus RTU (RS485) using an ABB AC800M DCS controller, and am having some issues getting...
Replies
Views
Been trying for a while to get a flowmeter with Modbus RS485 comms to talk to my Redlion Graphite HMI. Cable has been checked 3 times all good...
Replies
Views
Our main testing HMI has 2 Ethernet sockets in it. One is setup on IP address 192.168.30.99 and communicates with our main PC network...
Replies
Views
Well, I'm working with this ABB plc project, and It's been a learning experience coming from Allen Bradley. The project can't be changed to an AB...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom