Motion Control 1756-M02AE Vs Ultra 3000

sunniday

Hai all'
help me please ..;)
Now i setup CLX-5000 motion control project, I use hard wire connection 1756-M02AE with ultra 3000 for skriver machine use encoder feedback. I ever done CLX-5000 for Industrial process application, but Motion control for me it's new .
please anyone guide me to develop my project

BR

Sunniday

Well, the first most important thing is getting the motor and drive sized correctly for the application.
Have you done that?

Hai Gerry
Actually , CLX-5000 with 1756-M02AE it's for raplace existing GML system.
I already print configuration GML become text file . do you thing information from GML is enough for motor and drive size?

Are you also replacing the original motor and drive?
What are their model numbers?
It's generally insufficient to only consider the torque ratings of the motor.