Multiple barcode reader into one PLC

masterfixer

I am working on a project where I will need two seperate barcode readers to send there data into one compactlogix CPU. I have one serial port on the CPU with ethernet and devicenet on the chassis.

I am not sure what way I want to go with this yet so I am looking for input on what others have done in the past.

I have also not locked down on any particular bar code reader yet.

Thanks

Similar Topics

I am trying to barcode scan 5 cartons and then combine them into a group to send out to an Access database. The database recognizes an askerisk to...
Replies
Views
This is the first time I am working with Simatic Manager Step7 as I started my siemens journey with TIA which is pretty easy and do a lot of stuff...
Replies
Views
Compactlogix controller, program has 28 conveyors that use TON's to start the conveyors. The TT sounds a warning horn during start and the DN...
Replies
Views
I have 9 field devices, three METSEPM5110 power meters and six ACE949-2 rs285 interface modules. I want to read this Modbus rtu data through rs485...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to use DTM browser to make make modbus poll from RTAC. I'm able to get the points in first poll object. But not able to get anything in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom