Multiple Feed Forward Control

AustralIan

I have a conveyor full of product in an oven, I am trying to control the final temperature of the product using conveyor speed.

I have 4 product temperature sensors along the conveyor.

I want to use a PID loop on the final product sensor, with summed feed forward from the 3 upstream temperature sensors.

My tuning parameters will be:
PID: Autotune while ignoring the feedforward
FF Gain: Usually I would introduce a disturbance, let the PID controller compensate, and set the FF Gain to Change(d) / Change(Output). But now I have three FF's which are related, not sure whether to divide by 3 or similar.
FF Lead: lag time of controller
FF Lag: time to get from this product temperature to the final product temp

Main question is on the FF Gains, but other advice welcome.