multiple logical sequences using fbd language

titoo

Dear all,

I would like to do several logical sequences to do implement in an auto mode using fbd for exemple :

1 move motor forward until stop sensor
2 wait 2 secondes
3 move cylinder up until up sensor
4 wait 5 secondes
5 move cylinder down until down sensor
6 move motor reverse until sensor home position

I am use to do this sequences using grafcet (SFC language in Unity) but i am not familiar with fbd. Does anyone have some experience with fbd and could help me ? I already started to do fbd for each movement (start motor and move cylinder) I would like to put them together to do an automatic sequence.

I hope this question haven t been posted before, if yes please send me the link.

Thanks

grafcet in unity is rather simple:
make a step 0 without any action for now)(here the program starts.
below it make a transition it should be something like startbutton=true
below it comes step 1
the action will be something like output1:=true
the transition below it should be stopsensor=true
etc

Doing this sequences in grafcet is not too difficult but my boss want the programm do be only in fbd. Does anyone know a simple way to do the sequences above in fbd ?
thanks

see attached
Hope it makes sense, just used a very simple snippet of code to give you an idea how to start.

seqexample.jpg