newbie question pls help

Thanks Lancie. I got my answer.
There in so internal register or alarm which I can use directly.
I will probably use a voltage converter to convert the voltage to 10V DC max and read the value from the on-board analogue input on the PLC.
BTW, my PLC is L32BXB which requires 24V power supply.

You should set your alarm to go off at about 21 volts. When the voltage drops to 20 volts DC, your MicroLogix 1400 will go offline. The voltage spec for the ML 1400 1766-L32BXB is 24 VDC (-15%, +10%), meaning your acceptable range is 20.4 to 26.4 VDC. If you have an adjustable supply, you could set it to 25 VDC, allowing you to set the alarm at 22 volts, giving you a few extra seconds to sound the alarm before you lose the ML on a dropping voltage.

Or you could use a UPS.

Similar Topics

Howdy folks. Been doing PLC programming for like 15 years now in LD and ST, but I'm trying to learn SFC now and have a kind of dumb question... I...
Replies
Views
Hello. New to Unity and had a couple quick questions. Can a Modicon M340 output to a small multiline LCD screen and not a full HMI?
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm learning AOI programming in RSLogix 5000. I created an AOI with several input and output parameters but when I choose the AOI in the main...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I've had an inverter fail with firmware revision 5.002, the only spare is Rev 7.001, when updating the project with the new...
Replies
Views
Oh, I hope someone can help! I have one little problem holding me up from studying this weekend. I'm using Rslogix micro starter light, it's a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom