Newbie to Easybuilder 8000

TahirQ

I am using MT8100i HMI with M340 PLC. I have been able to establish communication between M340 & MT8100i HMI and I am also getting Required Measurements and Signals for My Project. It is just that I have not been able to display trends of Measured Values. I have tried everything in User manual and what I could gather from Youtube videos on Weintek HMI's. Still no positive Result.
I am attaching a test file that I use for testing in my lab. Can someone please take a look and tell me where I am going wrong? I will be immensely grateful as this is the only hurdle in the project that is left and it has been causing me a lot of grief lately.

Hi TahirQ,

i not so familiar with weintek,

i had check ur program trend display please check ur DATA FORMAT,

REAL/FLOATING

check ur address for analog input after conversion

only this i can help

DATA_FORMAT.JPG

I agree with osmanmomin, to check Data Type
If your Numeric Display is working it is set to Data Type=32-bit Unsigned and your trend Data Type = 16 BCD

I might be asking a bit too much but you guys seem to know a bit about weintek HMI's. Could you kindly check my question that I posted today relating to HMI?

I have resolved the communication problem. Program is working fine but now I am facing another weird problem. After I downloaded the program, HMI speed becomes slow after few hours. Have you ever faced this type of problem