NT20S-ST121-EV3 / C200HG CPU43 error

iandb

Hi all

Hoping some one can help and point me in the right direction.

I have a customer with the above combination. It was returned to us here in the UK along with the CPU. We programmed the screen with it's original file and all tested Ok here with the CPU.

It is now back with customer in USA and they are getting an error as follows:

Setting Error
Screen No.: 0067

In our programme screen 0067 is an E-stop alarm for the machinery (in this case a printing press)

Have found the below. As I am not a programmer am a bit stuck. Assuming that one unit is looking for an E-stop in the other unit which doesn't exist, hence the error???

Cause
Bits or words allocated to the PC
memory cannot be found in the
screen data

RemedyCheck the memory area in the PC used and correct
the bit and word allocations in the screen data.