Omrom Syswin 3.4 problem

piggy

Hi, I have an Omron C200H PLC connected to a PC through RS232 cable.I am running Syswin 3.4. The PLC has an Input unit IA122 in position 0 of the rank, and an output unit OA222 in position 1. I wrote a simple ladder diagram using 000.00 and 000.01 as inputs of an or configuration, and 001.00 as output.
I upload the IO table by Project/EditI/O Table/Read command to verify that the addresses are correct. I then download the Ladder diagram using the Online/Download program to PLC command. The download shows no error. But when I run the program by Online/Mode/Run operation, there is no connections between the input and output when I put 24V to the two inputs.

Hope someone can help

Hi, I have an Omron C200H PLC connected to a PC through RS232 cable.I am running Syswin 3.4. The PLC has an Input unit IA122 in position 0 of the rank, and an output unit OA222 in position 1. I wrote a simple ladder diagram using 000.00 and 000.01 as inputs of an or configuration, and 001.00 as output.
I upload the IO table by Project/EditI/O Table/Read command to verify that the addresses are correct. I then download the Ladder diagram using the Online/Download program to PLC command. The download shows no error. But when I run the program by Online/Mode/Run operation, there is no connections between the input and output when I put 24V to the two inputs.

Hope someone can help

The IA122 is a 120VAC Input Card, and the OA222 is a 250VAC Triac Output Card. Are you trying to use 24VDC with them? That will not work.

Stu....

Last edited: