Omron Hmi NT30 Connecting To host issue.

Rashidr76

Omron Hmi Nt30-ST131-E Showing Connecting host
Screen Shot:
http://prntscr.com/jca6eh

Cpu to Hmi Communication Via Rs232c Connection ok.

I dont Have Backup, Can i get backup? Kindly tell me any solution expert.

Another Question Communication Via Laptop?

I have Usb port or Ethernet Rj45 Port So Can i connect Rs-232c to Ethernet Rj45, if possible any diagram?

Cpu Screen shot:
http://prntscr.com/jca8lq

Thanks Best Regard
Rashid

Rashidr76,
Welcome to the forum.

You will need NT Support Tool software to connect to the NT30.

It should be on your CX-One CD/DVD in the Utility directory.

You will need to put the NT into Transmit mode then you should be able to transfer the program from the NT.

Hope this will help.

Gsuport Thanks for reply. Dear this is old Nt30 hmi, And when i am giving supply then it shows Connecting host.

Nt 30 Omron Hmi Problems.

Dear kindly tell me, Nt30 Main menu i have selected Initialize. Memory, Screen Memory, Memory table, history data. So now Screen showing No Direct information is set, Use the support tool and set the pt control area and Pt notify area.

Kindly Help me i new and i dont have backup etc Thanks

Reference the manual in the link from gclshortt above.

You will need to check the NT30 and plc port configurations to make sure they are compatible.

Has this system been working at this location or is this just being commissioned at your location?

Nt30 Main menu i have selected Initialize. Memory, Screen Memory, Memory table, history data.

When you performed the Initialize, you cleared all the memory in the NT30, including any existing program. There is no longer any program to backup.

It will be difficult to determine where in plc memory the notify and control areas were set.

Basically you will need to create a new program for the NT30.