Omron Output Fault

Rashid786

The plc output donot work sometime although condition is true. I have seen a difference in activation sign while in online mode as seen in the attachment. Please tell me the reason and solution.

20200820_171722.jpg 20200820_171802.jpg

Welcome to the forum.

here are my suggestions.
1. the output is used somewhere else in the program and the rung logic is false.
2. you are using a move statement to this output word turning the output off (not sure of Omron allows this)

I do know from personal experience with an S6 that if you program the output in two locations, the program can act funny.
james

PLC Output

Hello Sir,
Thanks for your time and support. Duplicate coil is not allowed and there is no duplication in the program but this output error appears. If someone has experienced such problem then please guide me.