Opening displays with a Macro

ChadK

Hello everyone, this is my first post.
FactoryTalk View SE v.13

I have a macro defined in my project that I would like to call up when someone clicks a link to change the screen. I use the macro to change the layout of the screen depending on choices the operator has made. The link they click will simply set a string value into a ClientTag and call up the macro.

Whenever I try opening a screen referenced by a tag the macro tries opening a screen by the actual tag name and then says the object does not exist.

Is this possible?
Example:
tag name - ScreenNameTag
scree name - ScreenName

Display ScreenNameTag

ScreenName opens

Similar Topics

I would like to open PDF or Excel files on my Red Lion Displays, pulling the files from a server folder. Is this possible??
Replies
Views
I have an Allen Bradley temperature switch that I am trying to use in studio 5000. I am getting the message "Unable to interpret the IODD file"...
Replies
Views
Very similar issue as the last post I had here with communicating our Linux Gateway to an AB CompactLogix controller. I have assigned a gateway...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am trying to program some new Versamax micro PLCs through PAC using some programs saved in our archive however whenever i go to import...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a CNG compressor that is run by a PLC. I tried to get team viewer on it to be able to view it remotely, I accidently disabled the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom