OSR error on SLC 5/03

Your going to need something upstream of that "OSR"

Indeed you will need some kind of condtion to trigger the One Shot. I should have put something in, but I was more focused on the proper form for the OSR Instruction. Thanks for pointing that out Mickey.
Here is an updated image.

Stu....

OSR.jpg

Indeed you will need some kind of condtion to trigger the One Shot. I should have put something in, but I was more focused on the proper form for the OSR Instruction. Thanks for pointing that out Mickey.
Here is an updated image.

Stu....

Your welcome

Similar Topics

Hi all. Simple as simple can be, I don't understand what's happening. I'm toggling he OSR on, GX_LUB_PUMP1_LEAD should switch. It doesn't. The...
Replies
Views
Just wondering if i can make my code look a little nicer and sharing storage bits like below https://imgur.com/a/SMNxOPu does this work or does...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am having an issue with an OSR bit starting a rotary indexer. Running AB studio5000 on a 5069 L320ER v32.1 I have 13 inputs before an...
Replies
Views
We have a vendor that loves ONS logic. It does ok as long as things run as expected. Well we all no nothing runs as expected for very long. If the...
Replies
Views
I'm looking at an offline copy of a program that has these two rungs, in this order (see attachment). B3:16/3 is a OSR in the first rung and an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom