Panelbuilder 32 problem

POWER_PACKED

HI - I have Panelbuilder 32 which I have been using for a while on windowsXP. Had a problem and I had to format my laptop. So I reinstalled Panelbuilder 32 and the installation went just fine. The software runs fine, I can upload and download from the actual panel, But whenever I try to open my old files, it just doesn't want to open up. the following message appears:

unable to load file. not a panelbuilder32 file or file is corrupt or disk space is low

I am 110% sure its a PB32 file as I had to upload it again from the actual panel, just to make sure that my file was not corrupted, and I do have the disk space.
I am running WindowsXP with a fairly new laptop. I had a similar problem when I was trying to reinstall Panelbuilder 1400e and I was able to fix that problem by installing a hot fix. I am going blank on what I should do to get this panelbuilder32 going. Its getting on my nerves :rolleyes: .

Any help will greatly be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Regards,

The file in your Panelview was most likely created using a newer version of Panelbuilder than is on your laptop. IE your laptop has version 3.80 and it was created with version 3.81 (which is the newest version)
If you update your version of PB32 to V3.81 your problem should go away.