PanelView 550 Problem

Re: STRANGE BUT TRUE!

Tom Jenkins said:
The power connection on either the AIC+ or the PanelView is connected through this cable, and this conection pulls down and the network.

That's pretty wild, Tom! I hope it works.

I remember seeing 24V on a pin-out chart somewhere. But, how was that affecting the network? Was that connection demanding too much power, and causing the RS232/485 drivers to fail? Any thoughts?

AK

Similar Topics

Made a direct connection cable as per say manual for pc and panelview. Rslinx auto config okay. Uploaded old project ok. Downloaded new project...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a panelview 550 with a RIO port and RS-232 print port. I can't download my application by RS-232 port using Panel Builder 3.82. I...
Replies
Views
First time posting…so here goes….. I have a problem downloading a program to a PanelView 550. RS Who recognizes the PV but I am still getting...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I'm try to download a program from my laptop (panelbuilder) to my new panelview 550 touch but i get error "the download port are...
Replies
Views
Has anyone had problems with thier touch screen getting dead spots in the upper portion of the screen? Is this always a hardwareproblem? I'm...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom