Panelview download problems

Russ, did you ever solve the problem? Was it the IP address of the PC that you were using to download the file? Are you saying that All I needed to do was change the IP address of my PC to something different?

I had the EXACT same issue yesterday. I was attempting to download to a PV550-DH+ through a LG5555 backplane, Ethernet through a DH+/RIO card. I can see the PV in Rslinx v2.5, can UPLOAD successfully, but get halted on the download. I have tried several PC's, all with the same issue. I finally connected my DH+/PCMK card directly to the card, and downloaded it through the KT-PCMK DH+ driver successfully.
What is going on here? You mentioned the DH+ Routing Table? What does this have to do with the upload/download?

Any insight into this matter would be helpful.

Glad

I'm glad you found the technote. I have been too busy to even check this website for a couple of weeks. It often makes me wonder how some guys have so much time to post here as much as they do.