Panelview plus 1500 locks up with a hand in a red circle on the screen

tsl_man

Have a panelview plus 1500 that locks up and shows a red circle with a hand in it on the screen. Trying to read the manual on my smartphone but can't find what is causing this. Anyone seen this before? It does it while I am trying to set up the unit settings.

image.jpg

Could that mean a stuck touchcell?

I don't recall for sure, but I think that if you have a stuck touchcell during power up the system will show the error and halt.

That symbol I would also guess could mean a loss of keyboard/mouse/touchscreen signal. I have a 2007 manual and it does not show anything like that in the trouble chapters.

Last edited:
If the touchscreen has issues it usually shows up when it boots. At least that's my past experience when one is bad. But it could be. I'll call tech support. The unit is new. Thanks

62814 - Stop Hand Icon Displays on PanelView Plus Terminal

This is a new unit, but may have a faulty backlight.

Regards,
George

Last edited: