PanelView Plus 400/CompactLogix

ceilingwalker

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello, I have a CompactLogix with Ehternet port and would like to know if a PanelView Plus 400 (2711P-KM20D SerB) will work with it, please? I do not have the CompactLogix in front of me however, it is connected to a RedLion G315C via Ethernet. Would someone also know if it requires just a straight thru Ethernet cable or do I need a crossed Ethernet cable? Should I be able to use a hub and connect both devices to it, or does it require something different? Thank you kindly for your time.

RJ45 'Regular' Ethernet patchcord (either T-568B or T-568A on both ends

You could use a hub, however, an Ethernet switch will be preferred.

straight_thumb.jpg

Similar Topics

Hello . Info: Panelview plus 400 2711P-K4M20D Compactlogix 1769-l32E i make a program in RSlogix 5000 and Factorytalk view for...
Replies
Views
Hello again, We are working on a system that we developed and had been working fine for years. Recently, the customer decided that they needed to...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I seem to be having some issues interfacing a Mircologix 1400 and a Panelview plus 1000. All communication is done over ethernet...
Replies
Views
Hi. I am working with a PanelView Plus 6 600 and noticed that the resolution size is the same as the PanelView Plus 6 400. I'm a little...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a used PanelView Plus 400 that already has a custom screen saver on it and I'm looking to change the screen saver I was reading the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom