Panelview plus 600 F1-F10 buttons

Howdy Everyone,
I am working on replacing an old hmi screen with a panel view plus 600 we had laying around, (project won't be around for too long plus its a low production machine that works very basically. the pvp600 has 10 F hard buttons underneath that i would like to use to go to certain screens and do certain things. But i cannot find anything about using these buttons and how to set them up. Any advice is greatly appreciated. THank you.

When you create a button on the screen you right click on the button and there will be a mention of keys this is where you can assign a key to the screen button. I am doing this from memory so my description may not be fully accurate.

Similar Topics

Hi I have a number of the older PanelView Plus 600 HMI's (2711P-T6C20D, Ser D) that I want to update to the latest firmware. I believe that the...
Replies
Views
Hello , I have an HMI of PV+ 600 (2711-T6M5D) Ser A Rev B, This HMI doesn't have the ethernet port i have to take backup through communicate...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I copied the MER file from one PanelView Plus 600 to another one, using a USB drive. On the new HMI, I copied the MER file to the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an old PanelView Plus 600 (2711PC-T6C20D8) that I am repurposing on our site - I have flashed the firmware to ME version...
Replies
Views
Hello Team, I have a question, I have been working with a panelview plus 600. But I have deleted all the .mer directly from the HMI, after that I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom