Panelview plus 600 problem.

aflores

Please I need your help. I have a PanelView Plus 600 to turn on and load the application I get an image of a hand with a circle with a diagonal that prevents me from using the touch screen.

Send the image,

Thank you.

Foto0124.jpg

That icon appears when the touch screen is intentionally disabled to prevent you from making an unsafe selection on the screen.

It can appear when coming out of screen saver mode, when you have repeatedly touched the panel too quickly, or if the backlight has failed or is in the process of failing.

If power cycling the terminal does not clear this fault, the terminal must be remanufactured or replaced.

I have seen this problem also in the past. The cause of it was a bad touchscreen. Once the touchscreen was replaced the unit worked fine.

Hello.

I have the same problem. I had "3a stuck..." error. I changed the touch screen and now I can see that hand. What should I do? Is it a problem with firmware or something? After I see that hand I can do nothing.

Yes Its the Touchscreen most probably, its damaged as some part of it is continuously giving Multi Touch Signal and HMI has started Safe Mode!

But this touchscreen worked properly in another panelview and I can move cursor before "hand error" appear. What another reason can be?