Panelview pva help

T_Coffman

Hi all,

Im having issues opening a .pva file in panelbuilder32. I do not know what version the file was written in, I currently have 3.81 installed. I am able to open any pba file, but have tried several pva files and none will open. Can anyone attempt to open these for me and maybe advise what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Tom

Hi all,

Im having issues opening a .pva file in panelbuilder32. I do not know what version the file was written in, I currently have 3.81 installed. I am able to open any pba file, but have tried several pva files and none will open. Can anyone attempt to open these for me and maybe advise what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Tom

I can open both files in 03.82.01 build451

Similar Topics

Good Morning , I have a customer that has an old Panelview and an obsolete 1769-L35E processer . I need to replace the HMI , and I'm changing...
Replies
Views
Hello. At work we've acquired an old tubing end former machine we're trying to get running. The machine came with 2 floppy disks that have .RSS...
Replies
Views
Hey All, I've acquired an A-B PanelView 600 (2711-T6C1L1), which I really have no use for, but I would like to clear out the application stored...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody. I have a question and if somebody can help me I would be glad. I know that files transferred to a terminal are in a .PVA format...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a .PVA file for panelview 300, but i can not be able to open this file in Panelbuilder32 software. I know i need to have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom