Panelview300 micro to PC

Thanks Mickey
What is a real serial port? It is mean: I can use a PC(desktop) to download program?

What is a real serial port?
See link below

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&...or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=c778ced03085ee5&pf=p&pdl=300

It is mean: I can use a PC(desktop) to download program.

Yes if it has a serial port ( real one build in ) There are operating system restrictions also when trying to use the 1747-PIC/AIC+ driver. What OS do you have?

I have a question. Why I used two button left and right on PV300 micro but I cannot into configuration mode of PV300?AND it appears error 612 not network node...

I have a question. Why I used two button left and right on PV300 micro but I cannot into configuration mode of PV300?AND it appears error 612 not network node...

See PDF ans picture below.

Again can you tell us what PLC the PV is connected to?
Can you post the PV's program also the PLC's program? ( zip them first)

error612.jpg

Attachments

• configscreen.pdf
    72.8 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
See picture below for the proper cable. Also your PV needs a different nodes address then your ML1000. The default address for your PV is "2" but could have been changed.

You might try something different in the ML1000 3,4,or 5.

PV300 micro

No,because in the time I'm busy but I will try again in the future. I used converter as the attach file but I cannot connect. Can I use this converter? or PV300 micro required to use 1747-UIC if I used USB port?

usb_serial_converter.jpg

No, that apears to be a USB to serial adapter. The 1747-UIC is a USB to DH485 converter, you need it because your PV supports DH485 protocol.

You can change the protocol of your PV see PDF below.

Last edited: