PF 753 Starting Motor from HIM

Bullzi

Lifetime Supporting Member
Good Morning Everyone,
I am starting up a new job and the pump guys want to check the motor rotation on a motor that is controlled by a PowerFlex 753. I don't have my communicators to the drives put in yet so I like to jog the motor from the HIM.

Correct me if I am wrong but if I put a Frequency into the 556-Jog Speed 1, and press and hold the JOG button on the HIM it should run, right? Are there any other parameters that I will need to configure?

Thanks for the help!!

Similar Topics

Sigh, DeviceNet noob... I have a 1756-L55, with a DeviceNet module, and 10 PF700 all commanded with DeviceNet. One of the PF700's blew up...
Replies
Views
How to remove faceplate from power flex 753 and not shutting the system down. What parameters should i change?
Replies
Views
Hi all, Saturday i ran into a strange issue, might have been something i did wrong. We had an ab 753 drive that kept giving error 463 - dc bus...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having a problem with a powerflex 753 we have on site and keep getting input phase loss. The drive has been running for a long...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends, We have a powerflex that stopped working sometime last week. It doesn't communicate over the network, or use CCW directly from my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom