pineapple counter

kamau

Hi folks,
We have 18 pineapple peeling machine called Ginacas in our factory.Each process about 72 fruits per minute.I want to introduce a cost friendly method of counting each fruit to acertain the equipment efficiency and monitor manual fruit feeding of the fruits.

Kindly ,assist me with your suggestion.

If you just want a counter, there are plenty of electro-mechanical counters that take a digital input which can be fired by whatever mechanism is sending the peeled pineapples on their way. We really need more information about what is currently controlling the machine and how elaborate you want to get with the counter and what you want to do with the count once you have it.

As Robertmee has said
A simple resettable counter with either a PE or mechanical switch is cheap.
All depends on what you want