PLC S7 Installation

MSoltani

PLC S7 no uninstalled and if i want to repair it or install new version it will stop on "Registering Application" step of Program Installation.How i can install new version of Step7 5.4?

If this is a new version number, from 5.3 to 5.4 for example, then you must 1st completely deinstall the previous STEP7. The installation routine normally starts with this automatically.
The problem may be that the previous deinstallation wasnt 100% succesful. Maybe it was interrupted before it was finished. If that is the case, you may have to remove all Siemens entries in the registry manually.

You can look for "complete deinstallation" on Siemens Support site.

Similar Topics

I have a bit of a weird question. I'm finishing my degree in mechanical engineering, and as part of my capstone project we're working with a...
Replies
Views
Hello; I have a Laptop having W10 arranged for Allen Bradley softwares for PLCs and HMIs. As some of our machines have Siemens PLCs and HMIs for...
Replies
Views
A quick question - do compact/control logix PLCs have to be oriented in the upright position? I've been trawling through the manuals but haven't...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, We have a PLC5/40 and could difficultly shut it (or any rack down). So despite the indication on the technical AB documentation...
Replies
Views
Is it still the australian mining company with 40.000(?) I/O or have the chinese gigantic powerplant even bigger?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom