Powerflex 753 fault 17 (inphase lost)

Montecio

Good afternoon. There is a problem that I have not been able to solve for two weeks. I have a powerflex 753 at my factory, which is responsible for dust removal. For some time it worked properly and at some point it started to give error 17. First of all, of course, I checked the input voltage by putting the recorders, but I didn't get any results. There are drawdowns, but they are insignificant-only 5v. The doiver itself ensures the operation of the 139A 380V 1480RPM motor, while during a stop the frequency converter continues to work by turning the motor at low rpm. The next step I took was to replace the driver itself, but it didn't help me. I think there are noises on the input line. But in this case, I think the recorders would show me a voltage drawdown. Advice from AB doesn't help me. Can there be any suggestions

If your input voltage levels appear to be normal for you, try increasing the value of P463 (input phase loss level) the setting may be too low for your application. Hopefully im not repeating what you've already done.

If your input voltage levels appear to be normal for you, try increasing the value of P463 (input phase loss level) the setting may be too low for your application. Hopefully im not repeating what you've already done.

Hello, according to the factory parameters, this value is 325. I would like to know what this value is. I tested it by increasing it to 350, but the error still came out. and I'm afraid to raise it so as not to spoil the driver.I am sincerely grateful to you for responding! Thank you very much and all the best!

P463 is a dimensionless number that represents a threshold level. You are able to set larger values to allow higher DC bus ripple without triggering a fault. Valid settings are 10 to 32767.

Also check your motor current draw and all electrical connections.

The PF753 measures phase loss by looking at the DC ripple, P463 adjust the level that it is looking for, I have previously set that value to a very high value, at least 15,000 I do not have access to those drive files anymore so I cannot be sure of how high I went.
I do remember that I had to replace some parts in the drive but I cannot remember what they were, the PF753 that I was working on were 367amp units.

From the manual...
Publication 750-RM002C-EN-P said:
P463 [InPhase Loss Lvl]

Sets the threshold at which the DC bus voltage ripple triggers an F17 “Input Phase Loss” fault. Input phase loss is assumed when the DC bus voltage ripple exceeds the tolerance set by this parameter for a certain time period of time. Setting a larger value permits a higher bus voltage ripple without causing the drive to fault but also results in more heating in the bus capacitors shortening their life or possibly resulting in failure. The default value of 325 is equal to the expected ripple level for a full rated motor running at half load with single phase input.

This is just a different way of saying that if you know you are going to run single phase, derate the drive by 50%.

Loading conditions on the motor could also have an effect on this parameter. Particularly shock loads.