[PROBLEM] No output from pressure sensor

Well, I actually got it sorted out. Turned out that I was using wrong terminals on the multimeter lol. It showed 11 mA at 5 bar and 4 mA at 1 bar, having an offset of -1 bar

Well, I actually got it sorted out. Turned out that I was using wrong terminals on the multimeter lol. It showed 11 mA at 5 bar and 4 mA at 1 bar, having an offset of -1 bar

Ah yes the old use the right terminals on the meter problem. At least you did not blow the fuse.

It is going to be so nice when I become perfect and stop making them stupid human mistakes

Dan Bentler

Ah yes the old use the right terminals on the meter problem. At least you did not blow the fuse.

It is going to be so nice when I become perfect and stop making them stupid human mistakes

Dan Bentler

spare fuses and batteries rest in my meter case cause i too am human haha.

but as far as this problem was concerned it was starting to sound alot like reveresed polarity haha. ive seen that lots, and also the jumpers missing on new installs.

Last edited:
Good stuff. Trust me, you probably won't make that mistake again in a hurry. Luckily, fuses normally only blow when you leave the leads plugged into the mA socket and then go to measure voltage across something live...