Profibus cable

hosein

Hi for another problem i have a profibus cable and my cable has 3 wire . these colors are brown white and black .what are these. My profibus color is pinko_O

Is the application for DP or PA Profibus? Standard DP Profibus cable is purple and contains 1 green and 1 red core and also te screen.
A little more info required about the application!

url

Normal profibus cable...

Thanks but I have two 6XV1830-1CH30 and one 6ES7 972-0BB12-0XA0 and I want to have 2 subnet with tow 3.meter profibus cable. How I can? wether I can put the 6ES7 972 in midling node.

You have a cable with 3 wires that is not for Profibus DP. What type number is it ?
And you have a Profibus Diagnostic repeater.
And you have two cables with connectors and fixed terminators built in.

The components is an odd mixture. It does not make much sense to try and answer before you tell more about what you want to achieve. And did you just find the componenents or where they given to you, or ..?

Thanks but I have two 6XV1830-1CH30 and one 6ES7 972-0BB12-0XA0 and I want to have 2 subnet with tow 3.meter profibus cable. How I can? wether I can put the 6ES7 972 in midling node.

Hello Hosein;
From the A&D Mall:

6XV1830-1CH30 SIMATIC NET, 830-1T CONNECTING CABLE FOR PROFIBUS,FOR CONNECT. OF DATA TERMINALS W. OLM A. OBT ASSEMBLED WITH TWO SUB D MALE CONNECTORS, 9-PIN, TERMINATED AT BOTH ENDS, 3M

6ES7972-0BB12-0XA0 SIMATIC DP, BUS CONNECTOR FOR PROFIBUS UP TO 12 MBIT/S 90 DEGREE ANGLE OUTGOING CABLE, 15,8 X 64 X 35,6 MM (WXHXD), TERMINAT. RESIST. WITH ISOLAT. FUNCTION, WITH PG SOCKET

Could you please show us how you would look to use 2 connecting cables and a Profibus connector together to "have 2 subnets"? What are you planning to connect them to, what PLC, what DP master...
Hope thios helps,
Daniel Chartier