Programming Help

Thanks for everyone's help.

With the forums help and a good bit of back and forth tweaking on my own, I was able to successfully complete this project. I've included a pdf of the ladder diagram in case another student in the future is looking for some examples to help them better understand the principles of the instructions sets used to pull this off.

Thanks again.:site:

Thank you for posting your completed program , it is a courtesy that few bother with . Well done !
You have added descriptions for your timer and counters , again , well done . A good habit to get into is to comment the rungs . For example rung zero could be commented as :- " Free running seconds timer to generate minute pulses . "
As your programs increase in complexity , you might use the values you have stored elsewhere , so commenting N7:0 as "Stored seconds" for example , makes it easier to read your program a few months down the line and also makes it easier to write futher code , since you know you are using the right variable .
Well done
Paul