QuickPanel+ Forcing/Reading Active Display

scontrols18

Hello Gurus,

I am settings up a QP+ 7" as a HMI with control for a small machine application. I would like to be able to read what the active or current display is and be able to force the display under certain circumstances. I believe I will need to write a "view script" to make this happen although I cannot find a tag for #currentpanel or something of that nature. I am using PME 8.00. Anyone have experience with this?

Thanks guys,
Steve

Just an FYI, QuickPanel + does not use Panel ID's like in traditional QP Views. The only thing available (that I think is usable in this case) would be the Panel Names.

Thanks,
Steve

The tag you're looking for doesn't exist. You'll have to create it yourself and put a value into it whenever a panel opens. You can have a script attached to each panel. Right click on the panel in the navigator and you'll see that one of the options is "New Script". Your script can run when the panel opens.
To force a panel to open you will need an application script that executes conditionally.