Redlion Pax I meter with Profibus

dineshkaul

Hi,
We are trying to use a PaxI meter with Profibus card for displaying values sent by a Siemens PLC, but PLC programmer is facing problem -

"proffibus occupies a space of 84 bytes when used , To display a 8 digit value if it takes such a big space imay be i would run out of resource in my plc if i use 8 - 10 meters . is there ant other option which consumes less space and i can display only one 8 digit value instead of using PAXI- with 3 counters and one rate and many other function which are of no use to me. "

Could you please help ? Is there any way to get around this without sacrificing the Pax Meter.

Thanks.

Hello,

If you contact me at [email protected] I can have a special GSD file created for you which consumes less bytes. Please provide any information regarding the data you are trying to access.

Thanks
Jeremy