Remote Control Hardware

Erik vdH

Hi

Has anyone come across or used some simple remote control hardware. I only need 4 digital push buttons to be sent to the PLCs digital inputs from a couple of battery powered handheld remote units. What I'm after is really like a 'rugged' remote garage door opener with push buttons. It would be useful if it had a couple of spare IO as well although that would be optional..

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello Dear users, I am writing about a problem that has been bothering me for a few days, i.e. I am trying to establish remote access to the Allen...
Replies
Views
I have to provide remote access and control to a touch screen. I was thinking about using Weintek and the Weincloud. Does anyone know if this is...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I am working for an OEM and we are in the process for trying to raise the effectiveness of the pretesting of machines. Basically...
Replies
Views
Whenever I try and change display pages on my Panelview Plus 7 from the remote display change the screen errors out like it has a communication...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Wanted to make a thread so you guys can teach me things! 🔨 Anyways, I have a powerflex 525 that has a control module outside of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom