Remote control PLC

kingkumak

I need to implement the following application - it needs to be remotely connected via a Internet-11 PLCs*(with Ethernet on board) with one central controller (also with Ethernet on board). Drivers located in different parts of the city (central controller is used to collect data and send commands to PLCs, 11 PLCs connected under central control do not exchange information between themselves). Have you ever had such an application? What devices do you recommend? Both PLCs and industrial remote access devices (routers, etc.).

Last edited:
In my opinion VPN Tunnel would probable be your most reliable, secure, connection - now if all of these connections are across a cellular modem/router, and your wanting to collect REAL-TIME data I would be looking a MQTT Protocol because of the Bandwidth Limitation you may need to follow. But all information will be realtime!!