Reply me

mpppandi

hai, i need some some guidence for communication between XBTL1000 AND XBT N401 HMI. i tried to communicate with unitel way driver but while i was performing xway test it was not happening, i configured port,baudrate every thing,, please any body know tell me how to do it.

Similar Topics

I have noticed quite a lot of backbiting on this site recently. Unfortunately very often the OP has not posted what the actual application is or...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am brand new to the PLC scene and am cutting my teeth on a Micrologix 1500. I am using LabVIEW to configure and read/write. I finally got...
Replies
Views
It may work depending on the protocol currently being used and/or if there is a second port available if the protocol uses master-slave style and...
Replies
Views
We use Siemens WinCC flexible 2007 for HMI. In the HMI in one screen when one object pressed a faceplate open. In the faceplate many object there...
Replies
Views
Hello, I wanted to know what are various approaches to test PLC programs. the one i found is 1) Virtual Commissioning 2) Simulation 3) Model...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom