Resetting Password for GE QuickPanel?

ConnorCM371

Initially I used the default admin account that has the "Master" and "Control" username and password. I just changed the password but kept the account as "Master."

I believe some random person in the facility changed the password on this account and I can't change it back without a higher access level account.

Is there any way to reset all passwords so that the standard "Master" account will be remade with the "Control" password so I can get in?

The Quickpanel is coded using Proficy Machine Edition if that is relevant.

Thank you!

Is there a way to add an account from Proficy? This is what i am currently trying to do...I cannot add users from the HMI without logging in first. It would be a bit silly that I can edit the whole program but not add users from Proficy.

The user name "Master" is fixed at the highest access level (999). Its password defaults to "Control" and that can be changed as you've learned. I know of no backdoor password, nor is there a higher access level.
I've never done it myself, but you may have to uninstall/reinstall Proficy View from the Quick Panel to reset the "Master" password back to default. If that works, your best bet is to then change the "Master" password to something that fewer people know. You can then set up a user named "Administrator" at access level 998 for the rest of your people who know how to use Proficy.